What teacher loves lots of paperwork cluttering everything up on their desk? No teacher.
I started using digital notebooks for teaching a few years ago and never looked back. A neverending notebook that you can customize for what YOU need for your classroom. Use multiple on your device or just keep adding pages. With 50+ templates made for you and room for your own, this digital notebook and teacher planner will organize everything you need for teaching!
Look me up on YouTube to see a video of my personal notebook set up and me walking through setting up your own!
1 Notebook with 12 different cover options.
The notebook features:
– 12 right-side hyperlinked divider sections with hyperlinked tabs.
– Home, template, calendar, and password tabs on top with an additional 5 hyperlinked section tabs.
– 30+ templates you can duplicate as many times as you like for awesome customization. (View listing video for flip-through)
– Templates include
– Calendars/Schedules: Blank Month, Weekly Schedule Monday-Friday, Rotating 5 Day Schedule, and A/B Schedule.
– Planning Templates: 7 Subject Vertical M-F and A-E; 5 and 6 subjects Vertical and Horizontal in M-F and A-E; 3 Days a week planning, 2 Days a week planning, 5 subject scope and sequence, Unit Plan.
– Student Information: Class List, Student Transportation, Student Information Sheet, Student Accommodation Sheet, Intervention Tracker, Student Birthday List.
– Management: Groups, Prioritized To-Do List, To-Do List, Communication Log, Single Student Communication Log.
– Administrative: Meeting Notes, Meeting Agenda
– Checklists (Gradebook) in 10 colors.
– Standard Note pages: Blank, Lined, Gridded, Dotted, Dated Lined, Blank Cornell, Lined Cornell, Gridded Cornell, Dotted Cornell, Story Board, Half Lined, Half Gridded, Half Dotted, Two Column, Titled 2 Column, Titled 3 Column.
– 5 blank template pages to customize.
NOTE: This file is designed for use on a PDF ANNOTATION APP (such as Goodnotes, Notability, Zoomnotes, etc.) The app is not included!
1 .pdf file with Teacher Notebook
1 .pdf file with Additional Notebook Covers
Once payment is received AND completed, you will receive an instant download link to access your purchased files. This is a DIGITAL FILE. – No physical items will be sent to you.
These files are the intellectual property of Stephanie Wiesbrook and Creating Time For Life.
All Digital files are FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. You are not authorized to resell for a profit, edit or share these files in any format, including DIGITAL, EDITED, or PRINTED. Doing so may lead to legal action. Files are licensed to the purchaser only.
No physical products will be sent. As this is a digital product we cannot offer refunds. However, should there be any problems in downloading the files or with the files themselves, please send me a message, and I will help you find a solution.
I love helping people be more productive. I love helping someone create more time for their life. On my blog and in my products, I hope you see my passion for helping others streamline and create systems that help them. Feel free to contact me and let me know of any products you would like to see in the future!